Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brian Parker, aka THAT, aka Livestronger: Plea deal and sentence


It has come to my attention that Brian Parker, who has sold anabolic steroids under the identity of Livestronger and THAT,  is the subject of speculation, regarding the plea arrangement and sentence stemming from his 2007 arrest and conviction. He was sentenced to 30 months and was released in late 2009.
He got 30 months, which is a very long time to serve for one count of conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids – and certainly one of the longer sentences handed out in connection with that bust. The long story (made short) is that he was charged with two related counts, and in exchange for a guilty plea on one, the other was dropped. Additionally, he did not receive a 51k letter, which is the special letter that you get, when you’ve done a good job as a snitch. Chemco, AP, etc…got that letter as did Kirk Radomski and a lot of other notable snitches.
While I realize that he has since gotten in trouble (*again, for dealing steroids), I thought I’d post his original sentence and plea deal, neither of which leads me to believe that he cut a deal to become an informant:
As I said, it appears unlikely that he received any special treatment on this sentence, and it is also unlikely that he ratted anyone out for the ’07 bust. I’m always happy to help out, and if additional information is required, drop me an email, and I’ll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment